Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aqua and Orange Baby Shower - Stephanie Campanga Photography

What an amazing day! I threw a baby shower for a very dear friend of mine who is having her first baby in August! Naturally, it was the hottest day of the year, so we were hot, even indoors, but it was still such a great time to celebrate their little baby boy.

Her colors were a beautiful Aqua and Orange for an Under the Sea theme. I didn't go overboard with fish, octopus and barnacles, but kept it bright and fun, with a modern touch. Check out the details of her shower below.

Congrats Abby! We all can't wait to meet the little man!



























Invitations – Tiny Prints
Plates – Diddams
Napkins
Cupcake Liners & Stripe Straws
Cupcakes from Frost Cupcake Factory
Cupcake Boxes - Amazon
Cake Stand
Muslin Favor Bags – Etsy – Paper Moon
Baby To-Go Bags - HERE
Photographer – Stephanie Campagna Photography









. Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Perfect summer colors :) I love this set up, and diaper bike is totally awesome :) And I'm stealing shark teeth cheese idea for my boys :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. Love all of the special touches. I'll be sharing on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this shower and I love the colors.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color sheme and the diaper motorcycle is soo cute. Great shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo super cute! I love the motorcycleand the bouquetsand the book idea- I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular colour combo and such great styling - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet shower, I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet ideas! I hope to hold a baby shower for my sister - my first shower ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. I loved every bit of this. I pinned many of your photos as inspiration for a shower I'm currently planning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous photography!!! And those cupcakes and treats look scrumptious! :)

    Thanks you so much for taking the time to link up to our link party to Bird's Party linky!!

    BTW, if you fancy linking again, we're having a link party today!! ;)

    XOXO
    Bird

    ReplyDelete